Be part of a full-service creative software studio. Work with us on projects such as development of the entertaining and educational VR app for Oculus, which gives a view of the stratosphere in a virtual reality world, and on the other projects.
For a long-term collaboration we need a creative designer to create modern and breathtaking websites and applications.
Why are we looking for you?
We're growing every day. We're getting more and more interesting projects. That's why we need more experts to collaborate with us and to walk the same path together.
What know-how and skills should you have?
- You understand graphic principles and typography.
- You are creative and you have the ability to come up with your own ideas.
- We're aiming high! The design has to catch the eye - typography, colours, contrast... you know how it works.
- You're thinking about the users first and you're trying to give them a great experience.
- You can prepare a complete design for the developer based on the wireframe.
- You know how to work with Figma.
- It's not a condition but you get plus points if you are familiar with AI animations. Either directly in Figma or in After Effects.
Why should you become a part of our team?
- Work on unique and challenging projects.
- Become a member of a fair team that does a great job.
- You'll see real results of your work. What you designed will be in public very soon.
- You'll get a competitive salary.
How do we work and what can you expect?
We specialise in the whole process of software development – websites, e-shops, web and mobile applications. And we can work with VR/AR as well.
- We are a young team of experts who want to develop the products in the right way. We are about 29 professionals.
- We are an independent team of creatives and technology enthusiasts - from frontend and backend developers, devops, analysts and testers to marketers and copywriters.
- Our targets are interesting and profitable projects. Speak of which - we're getting more and more such projects. That's why we need your help.
- We are proud of our good results and customer satisfaction.
- We do investigate to find gaps in processes and solutions and continuously seek to improve them.
- You'll work remotely, from the office, or you can do a combination. It's up to you.
- We're looking for someone to work full-time.
- We work in 2-week sprints.
- We pay attention to product management, UX/UI, marketing and selection of appropriate and relevant technologies.
What are you going to work on?
For example - we're just starting to build a new B2B e-shop in Shopify Plus using the new Remix framework.
Let's meet and give each other more details. Now, we're working on our new website https://www.softopus.io Feel free to take a look at what is our direction and get back to me.
With regards Richard Pecha
Why contact us?
Freedom for shoddy work? Work at any time of the day when work is convenient for you.
Work = money (not pies)
We target projects with a higher price level. Working on difficult projects brings a nice salary.
Work from home or office
We are an online team. We don't carry syringes. Work from where you feel comfortable. From home, office or beach.